Pls more Jadus in KotFE(Spoilers)

Slowpokeking

There's no evidence that Jadus was that particularly powerful. The Agent story is strangely disconnected from the rest of the class stories. The climax of the Agent's Chapter I seemed to have no repercussions in the other stories. While by contrast, you hear about the JK's story, the Consulars, the Troopers, SW, SI, hell even the Bounty Hunter's story all the time.

All that nonsense about Jadus just seemed to me to be put in to make the Agent feel good and consequential.

I want Jadus back so my dark side sniper can execute him for cowardice (he ran away to escape the Emperor's destruction of the galaxy) and leaving her to fend for herself when he promised her power. Because of him running away imperial intelligence was disbanded. Dumbest move by the sith.

There's no evidence that Jadus was that particularly powerful. The Agent story is strangely disconnected from the rest of the class stories. The climax of the Agent's Chapter I seemed to have no repercussions in the other stories. While by contrast, you hear about the JK's story, the Consulars, the Troopers, SW, SI, hell even the Bounty Hunter's story all the time.

All that nonsense about Jadus just seemed to me to be put in to make the Agent feel good and consequential.

Of course you don't hear about it. It's all a secret spy conspiracy. Just because other classes don't hear about how powerful Darth Jadus is doesn't make the Agent hearing somehow not count.