maxed expertise needed?

DivineArt

Hello Folks!

I have a very simpel or hard question to ask... at first sorry for my bad english, im from germany and i write into this forum here because the german forum is nearly dead :p i hope someone can answere me my question

Is it recommended and needed to max out expertise, or is there something like a softcap which is needed and after that u can change expertise modifiers with attackpower? so in fact u deal more dps without having maxed out expertise. Is that possible or not

i hope for quick answere and wish you happy new year :)

Edited by DivineArt

I think what this person is asking is, for example, you get a 224 barrel or hilt from an operation, and you sub that into your pvp set, only replacing the barrel/hilt from your main hand. Does the gain in power/weapon damage offset the loss of 68 expertise? Edited by Shirvington

I think what this person is asking is, for example, you get a 224 barrel or hilt from an operation, and you sub that into your pvp set, only replacing the barrel/hilt from your main hand. Does the gain in power/weapon damage offset the loss of 68 expertise?

yeah exactly i remember lvl 50 times.... the hardcap was 1314 expertise but most players played with 1212 or smth like that and they did a lot better on pvp while using ap stuff instead of the little expertise buff

Edited by DivineArt