Can not start Chapter 1 of KotFE even though I am a sub and level 60

Aegoias

Pretty much what the title says. This character was leveled up to 60, and did not use a token. If it is any help, I have not completed Shadow of Revan, but I do not see how this would help out seeing as people who do use a 60 token do not need to complete Shadow of Revan to start KotFE.

Pretty much what the title says. This character was leveled up to 60, and did not use a token. If it is any help, I have not completed Shadow of Revan, but I do not see how this would help out seeing as people who do use a 60 token do not need to complete Shadow of Revan to start KotFE.

Same situation here, I did not do Shadow of Revan, I am currently doing seeker missions for the Seeds of Rage or somesuch. My toon is stuck on lvl 60 and does not level up. And I have a subscription, ergo I am supposed to have KotFE unlocked by default. I have also bought SoR recently and even preordered RoHC, so I guess I should have all the stuff. What's the caveat?

Did you accept the mission at your mission terminal on your ship? It asks you to confirm if you want to start KOTFE because once you agree you can no longer go back and do certain quests.

No, I wanted to do other quests first. So the levels above 60 unlock only then? That's strange, I thought something as fundamental as level cap is supposed to be all across the game.

No, I wanted to do other quests first. So the levels above 60 unlock only then? That's strange, I thought something as fundamental as level cap is supposed to be all across the game.

I was replying to the original poster...your situation is not the same at all. He is unable to start Chapter 1 and you chose not to. Not earning xp or leveling up is not the same as being unable to start the new mission to access the new content. However, you should still be earning xp and be able to level to 65 without ever starting KotFE. I just leveled a consular and bounty hunter to 65 before I even started KotFE because I wanted to finish their story lines first.

Edited by JayIre

I had already received the mission from the mission terminal on my ship and accepted it. The first time I went to go press play, it prompted me saying that I would be unable to complete any other stories before KotFE, which I wanted. Then I pressed launch and was ported to the fleet. I tried to press play a couple more times and the same thing happened. I then figured that maybe restarting the game might help, so I did that, but nothing changed. I went to my ship and clicked on the mission console again, and the quest was at the mission console, but I already had it in my quest log because I accepted it earlier. So I was seeing the same quest at the mission console and in my mission log at the same time. So that is where I was confused and ended my game play session as well as submitted a ticket about it.

So logged in after 2 days and it seems to have fixed itself.

Also I was looking through bug reports and found another thread which had the same problem and the solution was resetting active phases (probably should have thought of this, since I had left in the middle of a solo flashpoint to start KotFE.

Link to other thread