Conquest Bugs

bjpbjp

1. The Makeb Weekly "Contain and Control" does not award conquest points. This is especially irritating as you MUST complete The Dissonance Wave to get credit. The only reason to do this at max level is for conquest points and to find out only after doing it is very frustrating.

2. I have completed the HM Flashpoints Directive 7 and Battle of Ilum in the past few weeks and failed to receive any conquest points. Each time I queued for a random FP and received the award for using the Group Finder but no conquest points.

I can confirm that Makeb Weekly does NOT give conquest reward. I have done it on my pub toon and on imp toon and neither gave points. As the OP said, this is very frustrating as Makeb missions are simply horrible to do. The Dissonance Wave is very long and Door to Door is just annoying.

My guess why this is happening is that they forgot to update conquest reward from [staged Weekly] to [Weekly]. There is no [staged Weekly] after 4.0, but conquest reward still says [staged Weekly].

I hope they fix this soon before more victims fall for this trap!