The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Dromund Kaas Stronghold - Timelapse

sam-marc

Hey folks!

A subscriber of mine requested a tour of one of my strongholds, instead I decided to do a timelapse

video of me decorating the DK Stronghold starting on 0% and finishing on 100% completion

Figured I'd share it with you guys here too!

Here is the video:

Hope you enjoy!

The majority of pictures that I placed on the walls are Achievement rewards, such as, defeating The UnderLurker or defeating Dread Master Brontes. The artwork I used in the upstairs main room was the 3rd anniversary artwork :)

I don't have that many decorations, just what I've collected since Strongholds were released... You'll find you gain a lot of them without realising over time :)

The majority of pictures that I placed on the walls are Achievement rewards, such as, defeating The UnderLurker or defeating Dread Master Brontes. The artwork I used in the upstairs main room was the 3rd anniversary artwork :)

I don't have that many decorations, just what I've collected since Strongholds were released... You'll find you gain a lot of them without realising over time :)

Okay cool. Once I'm done with Taris, I'll look into acquiring decorations for my bare bones SH. But I liked your SH, good job!