PvE earpieace and implants advice.

RobTWC

So I'm looking to finish my 216 gear set and I'm not sure what to take earpiece and implant wise?

Stats I'm aiming for are from a popular post and are as follows:

6180 DPS @ 40 APM | 5902 Endurance | 4969 Mastery | 2639 Power

1110 Critical (1xE, 12xA, 2xC) | 833 Alacrity (5xE, 1xA) | 681 Accuracy (4xE, 1xA)

No mention of which earpiece or implants to take and also not sure what the abbreviation 'C' means either? For e.g. In critical it says 2xC?

Also BiS augments for my implants and earpieces, I know in my PvP set I'm got a 1 of Alac and 2 crit ones so any help there would also be helpful.

Final bit of advice I'm looking for is where could I source a hilt from? Gtn sell 190 rated atm and I'm only running SF and weekly heroics but I may take my PvE'ing further into ops etc, Would using a 208 PvP hilt be just as good starting out than a 190 PvE hilt? not sure how expertise factors into things when you try PvE with it.

Hope this all makes sense and thanks for reading.

No mention of which earpiece or implants to take and also not sure what the abbreviation 'C' means either? For e.g. In critical it says 2xC?

Well actually it doesn't matter. you can take 1 implant with alacrity, one with critical and a earpiece with accuracy.

You have just to change your enhancement accordingly

Implant = Earpiece = Enhancement

I prefer to take atleast 2 alacrity pieces, because you get always 1 alacrity piece (on head) and on every token you get accuracy you get critical on the healer set.

So, dont wast your Implants and Earpiece with accuracy and chose something usefull.

2xC means you take 2 critical crystall.

Also BiS augments for my implants and earpieces, I know in my PvP set I'm got a 1 of Alac and 2 crit ones so any help there would also be helpful.

same you can put in all you want. as long as you take the right number on all slots.

Edited by CarlGustaf

The first thing I would recommend is always to gear towards the highest tier of gear, in this case 224. The reason being is that when transitioning between tiers, the amount of change is minimal, and you spend less credits on augs and such. This being said i use 4 crit, 4 alacrity, and 2 accuracy enhancements. I take alacrity in the implants and earpiece since it only comes in the headpiece otherwise, which is where I pick up my 4th enhancement for alac. Crit and accuracy i just fill in elsewhere wherever it comes. Though it doesn't truly matter, it will save you time to take alacrity in your implants and earpiece.