The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

please give us somthing to do!

Fyckis

Over this past 2 weeks I asked my self why am I doing 2.0 raids for 224 gear this makes me baffled. I do enjoy the game and the new story but it comes a point when you been playing since launch scratching your head looking at the screen getting hit with snow balls. Like for real. Any info on any maps for pvp or raids would be great.. I'm nvr one to whine but comes a time when all founders of this game speak up.

Ffs even have revan spirit land on fleet to kill everyone would be more amusing.

Edited by Fyckis

It's up to you to make your own entertainment, coz there's nothing new until February earliest.

Besides, BW usually take a ~ 6-week break at this time of the year, with only skeleton staff to fix life-or-death game issues.

Pick up a snowball and enjoy it.- Coz the ideas cupboard came not from IKEA, but from Mother Hubbard.

Wow, I always find things to do, you can't possibly say you have done everything available on all your characters! Course you might not want to do everything there is to do :D Have you gotten all the datacrons out there? Have you maxxed kills with each companion? Make all your kills on every planet? Legend on every rep? Found those end game droids on each planet? Maxed your crafting and gathering on all companions? I could go on and on. That makes me wonder, is there a list out there with all the things you can do on the game?

I been here since long before launch and can still find things to do.

thank u! good gosh i have been saying this the whole time there is PLENTY to keep oneself busy in game only if u want to lol but that also entails why complain about it if its u just being picky

and i couldnt find a list but we sure can make 1!

Things to do in SWTOR:

* Max companion affection

*All companion kills

*All Planetary Kills

*All Planetary Achievs

* All datacrons

*All Classes

*All Cew Skills

*Max PvP/PvE Gear'd

*All Heroics Done

*All KotFE Alliance Content (including Solo-Star Fortress Achievs and all Alerts for Companions)

*Alll Strongholds 100% Completion

*Conquest Capped every week

*All Remainder of Achievs including PvP/PvE/Companion/GSF/Space Battles

*All Titles (not CC)

*All Rep Max'd

*All GSF Ships obtained and upgraded max

*50Mllion credits in reserve

*All Story Arcs for planets complete with all exploration missions as well

*All lore objects in game

*Social/In-Game events

*Have fun!

Edited by Dawnscar

Ffs even have revan spirit land on fleet to kill everyone would be more amusing.

The first thing in my head when I read this is the Guild Wars 1 banhammer, which was in a manner of speaking more of a banscythe.

If the account receiving the ban happened to be playing when the ban was issued, the former god of death, Dhuum, would rise up out of the ground and slay the active character with his scythe, then slurp back into the ground again.

I saw it happen only once, in the Great Temple of Balthazar (PvP hub, useful for a couple of other things), and it was pretty impressive - Dhuum stands about fifty feet tall...

No I'm Def not referring to the grinds you mentioned above ppl lolol.

There are plenty of things to do. You just don't want to do *any* of them, so you whine about there being nothing to do.

And try a Korean or Japanese game in its native version before you complain about any of those things being grinds.