The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More Alt Love - Less CC Fees

Golin

Hey yall,

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but I believe it merits saying again. Currently, the cartel market heavily favors single character players.

As far as getting the most money from players sporadically, this works. A fair number of players are probably willing to just spend a bunch of money on collection unlocks, and on repurchasing unlocks for each alt - like Treek.

However, I believe a much larger number of players would be willing to spend money on the cartel market if we had more alt support. Here are a few suggestions I have for fixes which I think would ultimately bring in more money through more purchases by more casual players.

1. No CC fee for legacy unlocks.

2. All cartel items auto-bind legacy Wide .

3 No extra charge for HK / Treek - purchasing once via cartel coins unlocks for all characters.

The cartel market has made some good changes as of late, but it can be better. I honestly believe less 'nickle and dimeing' players will eventually net higher sales and more profit - not to mention higher player satisfaction. I know I personally would spend more money on the cartel market if it were not for the plethora of small fees and annoyances for my alts.

What do you all think? Yes, no? Any opinion is valid, and remember that this are just my own personal thoughts on the matter.

Thanks,