Nexu unable to sell junk.

Veronyka

Hi,

I've noticed that my Nexu companion is unable to sell junk. The option is not there when I right click her portrait. I've not checked to see if it is also the case with the Akk dog or probe droid. I know, I know....a nexu is a creature n all that, but not sure if this is intended or a bug. It is very annoying though. I'll submit a ticket tomorrow when I'm next in game.

Regards

None of them can talk, how are they supposed to haggle with Watto over the prices on that junk if they cant talk? :D

Yeah I know it's a creature, but it can scavenge scrap, slice safe boxes, heal me with its collar etc. Selling my junk would be no more immersion breaking imo. Only way around it right now is to summon another comp and send them to sell it, then summon my nexu back again, which is painful.

Yeah I know it's a creature, but it can scavenge scrap, slice safe boxes, heal me with its collar etc. Selling my junk would be no more immersion breaking imo. Only way around it right now is to summon another comp and send them to sell it, then summon my nexu back again, which is painful.

There is another way. Call your repair droid sell the trash and you don't have to summon another companion. I do this.