Good and Evil

smQrblomst

Hey there SW community

I am fairly new to the game, lvl 12ish now and getting better. But I got one simple question.

If you are a Jedi Knight and chooses to go bad, can you join the Sith Lords/Empire somehow. And vice versa if you play as a Sith Inquisitor and chooses to be good, can you join the Jedi Order/Republic.

Sincerely

What you would be is a dark side aligned character or light side aligned character, but still in the respected faction you originally chose. You don't change factions through your dark and light choices.

If you are into roleplay you can certainly use it to influence your characters behavior and appearance though.

No. I think the easiest way to put it is that you're like Anakin before he officially became a Sith if you choose to go with Evil as a Jedi, and you're like... Uhm.... You're a nice Sith if you pick to be good while being with the Empire. And you can use Red / Blue lightsabers, respectively.

- I think this is how it works, but that's from someone as green as you.

That is a real shame. The game has so much potential. Imo I hope they will implement something like this. :)

Thx for all the replies.

It's a story based MMO, wouldn't really work to switch sides halfway through, you'd have to completely drop your class story.

It's a story based MMO, wouldn't really work to switch sides halfway through, you'd have to completely drop your class story.

Hmm. Valid point. But when you reach max level, they could later tweak the story to somewhat of a clan/guild based mmo.

But won't argue. Haven't reached max level yet. So maybe I will write a looooong *** post when I reach it, and still feel that this would be awesome :)

Edited by smQrblomst

I have a question. I have 15 lvl Sith. I have always choosen the anwswers of the Dark Side. Now i want to be good person (or player, doesn't matter). If I will choose now answers of the Light Side, there wont' be any consequences?

Apparently not. It will just make your character look like a good guy. And some items require certain good/evil appearence.

your dark and light side points don't cancel each other out so you can do both it will just take longer to level each side up

I think they do if you max one side out. At least, that is what I have read on another forum. A poster explained that if you have maxed light side, any new light side points gained will cancel out your dark side points. I would not know how to confirm this.

im a bounty hunter cyborg. i have chosen mostly darkside points. I have about 4000+ of them now and i have noticed that my characters appearance is changing. my eyes are turning an orange color and my face is turning pale and dark around the eyes. it looks cool though. i just wonder if i decide to go lightside, if my appearance will go back to normal.

im a bounty hunter cyborg. i have chosen mostly darkside points. I have about 4000+ of them now and i have noticed that my characters appearance is changing. my eyes are turning an orange color and my face is turning pale and dark around the eyes. it looks cool though. i just wonder if i decide to go lightside, if my appearance will go back to normal.

You can choose to not show dark side corruption in the preferences.

I think they do if you max one side out. At least, that is what I have read on another forum. A poster explained that if you have maxed light side, any new light side points gained will cancel out your dark side points. I would not know how to confirm this.

This is correct, it's impossible to do both at the same time since your actual alignment is a total of your Lightside (positive) and Darkside (Negative) So if you have 1300 Darkside and 300 lightside your actual total will be -1000 and you'll be at Dark I