Add More Strongholds

BattleNovaZ

There is 5 strongholds at the current moment "Kaas City, Coruscant, Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine, Yavin 4" also the Flag ship. These are all nice strongholds and all but I bet it takes a while to make a new stronghold. But I'm hoping they can expand the possible strongholds to more planets like Hoth (cold and icy), and Makeb (nice and tropical). I'm wondering if the gaming community thinks the same way. Leave your comments of what you think.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

:csw_destroyer:Free 7 day subscription, Mount, and a dye.->Click Here<-:csw_destroyer:

Pf. It does not take long.

If I would be in charge of SWTOR, we could easily release one new warzone with its unique touch and things every week without stopping the development of other things.

No, you couldn't. You wouldn't have the budget to hire enough staff to do it. (Not least because you'd need several teams working in parallel, so each team could spend the three or four weeks needed to get it designed and configured, get any special code built, add it to all the menus, including accommodating the ever-growing list of zones, get the whole thing through QA, and so on.)

Or were you proposing to just bash something together and hope it works?

I worked in teams for enough of games and know many people who built games. And no, of course I don't expect me ALONE to do it, but SWTOR got a team of over 100 developers.

What belongs the maps alone, I can create such a map within a few hours, as long other people create the 3D objects and textures. But that is what a team is for.

I worked in teams for enough of games and know many people who built games. And no, of course I don't expect me ALONE to do it, but SWTOR got a team of over 100 developers.

What belongs the maps alone, I can create such a map within a few hours, as long other people create the 3D objects and textures. But that is what a team is for.

Highlighted bit: please work on your reading comprehension a bit. I thought I was quite clear that I was talking about the team. Sure, if they let you in, you could try to organise the team along the lines I suggested, but you are unlikely to get the budget to hire enough people to let you produce a new WZ every week without disturbing the current workload. That was my point.

I would not hire more people that I already have. And SWTOR has over 100 developers sitting behind their computers and chill' their great freetime.

I don't even know what they seriously do.

And it was more of a fictive idea what would be if I WOULD be in charge AND have the budget already. Perhaps I should rather say "What if I would be the leader of EA", cause then I would have much more power on that game and its development state.

There is 5 strongholds at the current moment "Kaas City, Coruscant, Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine, Yavin 4" also the Flag ship. These are all nice strongholds and all but I bet it takes a while to make a new stronghold. But I'm hoping they can expand the possible strongholds to more planets like Hoth (cold and icy), and Makeb (nice and tropical). I'm wondering if the gaming community thinks the same way. Leave your comments of what you think.

Nice suggestion. I'd say 'yes', but ONLY if we can actually use all of them (without having a cap of 4 and having set the other ones to 'inactive' — without that, it'd be only more frustrating (I spend some CC on buying the Rep version of the Dromund Kaas SH [is that Corruscant?] then discovered the Yavin one (it was back in those days) so I had to deactivate one :( )

Edited by Orlogg