The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Shoulder Launcher?

Munithe

How long does it take to reload when not depleted.

It says it reloads missiles gradually over time, but if fully depleted, it goes on cd for 1.5 minutes.

How long does it take each rocket to reload when not fully depleted?

I don't seem to have any number on the icon indicating how many rockets I have.

Edited by Munithe

You press the button, it loads 4 rockets over the course of like, 10 sec I think (Don't quote me on that) which shows up as an icon on your buff bar with the amount of rockets loaded, then after you've used all of them it goes on a 1.5 min cd Edited by WiththeForc

• 3 weeks later...

What I don't understand is why is it so useless, now (especially for tanks)?

If I remember correctly, "back in the days", Tanks had the change to grab a feat in the feat tree that made Shoulder cannon heals when doing damage, anbd the DPS specs had the oppurtunity to pick one that increased its damage and load like 3 missile more instantly, am I right ?

Now, everybody can pick up the healing ability for the shoulder cannon but in ADDITION, the DPS specs also get the increased damage and increased rocket load. Meaning that they benefit for heals MORE than the tank who usually need it more. (because it's 5% heal per rocket)

What the hell? The damage is already uttercrap for a feat with such a long cool-down, but in addition, tanks have a gimped version of the heal and can olny fire that ever 1,5 seconds anyway.

Why the nerf? Or at least, why disavantaging the tanks?