Did I miss something? When did Reven die?

Damatese

So I am leveling first time. Making sure to do ALL the Storyline quest. I release Revan (A storyline quest) from some prison. Then now i am on the Shadow of Revan expansion pack, and they said Revan died shortly after.

What am I missing?

The fps Taral V and Maelstrom Prison are available around level 30, but only for rep side characters. At the same level, imp characters gain access to Boarding Party and Foundry fps, and in the latter the final boss is Revan, who they (at least think they) kill, actually he becomes immune at 4%, then disappears. Ever since we waited for explanation, now we got it with Shadow of Revan.

Chronologically, Boarding Party and Foundry happen shortly after Taral V and Maelstrom Prison.

It's good to play on both sides, you understand many things better then

Edited by jauvtus

The fps Taral V and Maelstrom Prison are available around level 30, but only for rep side characters. At the same level, imp characters gain access to Boarding Party and Foundry fps, and in the latter the final boss is Revan, who they (at least think they) kill, actually he becomes immune at 4%, then disappears. Ever since we waited for explanation, now we got it with Shadow of Revan.
I actually took my level 60 Powertech tank into The Foundry and just outright killed Revan once or twice.

Left a body and all. I thought it was kinda funny at the time...didn't realize it was prophetic.