Rishi Revan & Cartel Pack

Jinook_Phi

This is the stuff that just drives me batty and everytime, I just rather log out. Life is too short.

#1- Revan questline for republic. First off, I could do the storyline flashpoint (Torch) before I was actually required to, which is the first problem. I went through it fine, no problems. Then my Revan quest gets to the point where I have to go through it again. Not happy about this but fine, I do. I get to the battle of the brother and sister and right when they are at zero health, they respawn with full heatlh.

The Mandorian storyline being plugged in, even the arena look- A+

Me having to (four years later) go through all these bugs STILL- F

#2- I bought for 2M, two large turrets for my stronghold. All their criterai say undefined, heavily posted about on the forums. Your recent patch did not solve this. So 2M of my hard earned credits go to waste. But sure, I should spend real world dollars while all this is happening in the background.

I was having A BLAST on Rishi and then all this plus losing 120 common crystals becaue if I buy 208 level gear, I cant strip the mods out for the look I WANT to play, The only way I can use 208 level mods via my common crystals is to wear items you want me to wear.

So I signed off and gave up. This is why you keep losing customers.

I was having A BLAST on Rishi and then all this plus losing 120 common crystals becaue if I buy 208 level gear, I cant strip the mods out for the look I WANT to play, The only way I can use 208 level mods via my common crystals is to wear items you want me to wear.

CTRL + right click