Can you still get Ashara from the Companion Locator Terminal?

AlCiao

Patch notes for 4.0.3 have this blurb added at the end:

It’s no longer possible to obtain Veeroa Denz as a follower without completing the prerequisite Mission.

It’s no longer possible to obtain Khem Val as a follower without completing the prerequisite Mission.

It’s no longer possible to obtain Vette as a follower without completing the prerequisite Mission.

It’s no longer possible to obtain Ashara Zavros as a follower without completing the prerequisite Mission.

Does this mean that Khem Val and Ashara are no longer accessible from the Companion Locator Terminal for inquisitors, and that Vette is no longer accessible from the Companion Locator Terminal for warriors?

Patch notes for 4.0.3 have this blurb added at the end:

Does this mean that Khem Val and Ashara are no longer accessible from the Companion Locator Terminal for inquisitors, and that Vette is no longer accessible from the Companion Locator Terminal for warriors?

for me it looks u like u will need these missions completed to get them

That's what it seemed like at first glance to me too, BUT:

1. There are no new Alliance missions to recruit those comps.

2. On my inq and warrior toons that have already completed Chapter 9, they still have the option to get those comps back from the Locator Terminal.

So I don't know if this is something that will affect only toons that haven't completed KotFE yet, or if it's related to something else entirely.

Veeroa, Khem, Vette, Ashara... Veeroa... Veeroa... Had there been a bug that somehow allowed that particular star fortress companion to get unlocked without completing the Nar Shaddaa star fortress? And could there have also been something allowing a few specific class companions to somehow get unlocked before the original class stories are supposed to give them to you?

I am assuming they did this in preparation for chapter 10, where you will presumably be able to recruit them through the alerts system after finishing the chapter.

i think this. anyway if i wasnt like able to recruit vette ever again i would quit game for good. :p nah impossible mate, what about new players, or players who will play in the future? not possible :p

I am assuming they did this in preparation for chapter 10, where you will presumably be able to recruit them through the alerts system after finishing the chapter.

The companions coming back in chapter 10 are kaliyo via the story line and bowdaar via the alerts, so my best guess is that you might get them in chapter 11