East Coast Based DPS LF Ops team

Gaoree

I am based on the East Coast and am looking for a HM team to dps for. I am not looking for a team that takes itself too seriously, but at the same time am looking for one that wants to get stuff done. My mains are a Sin and Shadow that I DPS on (yes, I know not the most popular choice, but I have fun with it).

My ops experience.

EV - SM/HM cleared when they were end game content.

KP - SM/HM cleared when they were end game content.

EC - SM/HM cleared when it was end game content.

TFB - SM cleared. HM all but the Terror cleared.

SV - SM cleared. HM 1/7, team/guild disbanded when this was new and never found a new team to try.

DF - SM cleared. HM 3/5

DP - SM cleared. HM 3/5

Ravagers - SM cleared. HM never attempted

ToS - SM cleared. HM never attempted.

ToS and Ravagers were after I moved to the East Coast and everyone wanted achievements to join a Pug which I didn't have since being East coast based and my guild is west coast based wasn't able to really get involved in the content.

Edited by Gaoree

Hey Gaoree,

We currently have openings in our 7pm and 9:30pm raiding groups, and it seems that we could be a good fit for you. We definitely do not take ourselves too seriously, but do get bosses down, some raid groups faster than others.

Feel free to look at our recruitment post and our website, and contact us in game or fill in an application on our website if you are still interested!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=802652

Edited by mdseta

Thanks for the info, will possibly be in contact, though the late starts would be tricky at times as the 9:30 groups would be out during the week since those are 12:30 in the morning for me. The 7PM group (10PM for me) wouldn't be horrible, just depends on how long the team is slotted to go for during the night. That whole having a job in the morning thing means sleep is somewhat of a requirement.