Dark Tier titles missing?

leine-b

I think this is a bug, but I can't find my 'The Malevolent' title? I'm pretty sure I've seen it in my title list before as well, I reached Dark Tier V a while ago.

I only have my one Sith character on SWTOR who's never done a 'light' act in his life, he's always been on Tier 5 dark (-10000) ever since we reached that number. I looked up the list of achievable titles for Dark Tiers as well and a lot of sources seem to list more than the only two I could find on my current title list?

I don't know if it's only me with this problem or it's a bigger problem but not many people have noticed it. I would reckon it happened with the last biggest patch update if this is a glitch, I haven't been playing too long (maybe two months-ish).

Included some photo evidence to show I'm not being dopey: http://i.imgur.com/EvKzaxm.png?1

Oh I see! I think because the achievement is still called 'malevolent' I got confused. Sorry!

EDIT: I was flicking through my codex, and just noticed it credits 'Loathsome' as the title for Dark Tier 4. So does that mean there is no title for Dark Tier 5, the final tier? That seems a bit odd;

Edited by leine-b
New information discovered