Level 60 token questions

Lightsaberduels

Hey

I am wondering what the deal is with these level 60 tokens as I know that they complete the class story for you with that it showed that I completed on the Character Selection screen. So the following toons got the class stories completed and shows on Character Screen.

Sith Warrior

Sith Inquisitor

Imperial Agent

----------------------

Yet i've purchased the level 60 tokens for Republic as I felt really lazy and it hasn't completed the class story/show it on the character selection screen. My question is what difference does it make between republic/empire for class story completion through level 60 tokens?

Thanks

Merry Christmas

Starting a Level 60 with a token will/should not have an affect on the class completions

See here

•NOTE: Creating a Level 60 character will not complete Legacy Achievements for that class, and the class storyline of that character will not be available to you.

Edited by OwenBrooks

Honestly you're better off NOT wasting money on those tokens, sure *poof* you're 60, but the advantage to leveling thru the story each time is you make alot of credits, instant 60 you get.. Zipola, nuthin.. just basic "Green" armor and weapons that are mediocre at best. I used my token and then after seeing how few creds you get during the story I deleted that 60.

Honestly you're better off NOT wasting money on those tokens, sure *poof* you're 60, but the advantage to leveling thru the story each time is you make alot of credits, instant 60 you get.. Zipola, nuthin.. just basic "Green" armor and weapons that are mediocre at best. I used my token and then after seeing how few creds you get during the story I deleted that 60.

Credits not so much..

Dailys/story dailys then yes some.

Otherwise 1-55 I obtained 734 Common data crystals.

That's around 24 rank 6 gifts, very much worth.