The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

*spoiler*Episode 7 is the best Star Wars movie, I won't watch the OT again*spoilers*

SaibotLiu

Didn't you get the memo? Disliking TFA = hostile troll.

On the contrary, for me people who express their disappointment in the movie only strengthens my resolve and enhances my enjoyment of the film. It already brings me such joy and happiness, knowing it rustles other peoples jimmies is just a bonus.

If someone gets joy and happiness out of complaining about and being unhappy with the film, that person is just really negative. The new cast is too stronk though, they're above reproach so it falls on deaf ears.

Great movie, not perfect. 4 out of 5 stars

Suspended disbelief is needed to truly enjoy the movie. I feel like people's expectations are difficult to meet in this vastly popular IP. Meeting the demand of hardcore fans AND attracting general/new fans is a balance that can be difficult to pull off. They did it though, as evidenced by the earth shattering numbers that are now coming out. I've see it three times now.

It's a good flick. Made me want to reactivate my acct here. And brought a friend.

Didn't you get the memo? Disliking TFA = hostile troll.

You decided to weigh in and you're expecting a different result? Beat it. Hit the road.

On Topic:

I'll continue to watch the originals. Regarding seven being the best? I would certainly rank it up there with four, five and six. It was beyond what I had expected after one, two and three. In terms of the originals, could have done without the redundancy that part seven served up, but overall, it was a very good film.

took my dad who loves star wars and saw each and every one in the theatre.

he said he felt this one was the best one, period.

he's not a big nostalgia hound so i wasn't surprised in the least bit.

but yeah, it was awesome. they did it well.

anyone who says it was just like anh i wonder if they watched the same movie, a superweapon and some plucky heroes does not a clone make. Ot else KOTOR was a clone. Or half the storylines in SWTOR that involve some kind of superweapon. ***** please.

Edited by maxetius