The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How about an option to name our CM companion-pet?

DynamiCtagez

Personally I would love this Idea.

Yet I think they didn't do this cuz it would end up in people giving dumb/troll or any other stupid kind of names to the companions.

Maybe if they could add some name filters that even if they can't stop people from naming them in stupid ways stop them from naming them in VERY stupid ways.

Still I'm supporting this suggestion.

Personally I would love this Idea.

Yet I think they didn't do this cuz it would end up in people giving dumb/troll or any other stupid kind of names to the companions.

Maybe if they could add some name filters that even if they can't stop people from naming them in stupid ways stop them from naming them in VERY stupid ways.

Still I'm supporting this suggestion.

Well, they could just apply the same rules that apply to player names. Ofc there will always be trolls but that's the same with player names.

Edited by DynamiCtagez

:) As I said, I support the idea I was just trying to figure why they didn't in the first place.

Yet there's still a possibility they might just never considered about doing it :/

Yes, as well as the stronghold NPCs. That was one of my favorite features in Galaxies when I was RPing.

*^* I've always wanted this as well