Goodbye, MTFBWY

Skettitangles

As title states I am leaving the game.. for good. Given that my Marauder was my main toon I wanted to take a special moment to wish the Sentinel/Marauder community all the best before my remaining game time runs out and my account goes cold. It's been great being a dual wielder alongside you all. Much respect to El'ethon, Vulkk, and Hayete and all the other great contributors to this particular community.

I also want to state that for a long time I've been a fairly moderate voice on this particular forum as we, the players, fought to make this a better balanced class. I'd often find myself defending the BW devs and their decisions and the pace at which they tweaked the class after nerfs or changes to our utilities and abilities, but I'd like to correct that now.

THE DEVS AND MANAGERS OF THIS GAME ARE *********** CLUELESS.

Having said that I actually feel that the class is currently in a pretty good place balance-wise, it's more the endgame for PvE and PvP is over, the game is riddled with bugs that are getting worse, and customer service is getting worse which, to me, is a sign that the game I once loved is being driven into the ground and there's nothing that will stop that now. I might be wrong, but I'm not sticking around paying money and wasting time on a broken product hoping things will improve.

Sadly, I am leaving the game on a frustrated and bitter note but such is life. I'll move along now and leave it at that.

Peace

Sketti

Hey Sketti,

sad to see you go, I enjoyed exchanging ideas and sharing experiences with you. Thanks for your kind words to the community and your valuable contributions! I will not comment on your reasons for several reasons, though, please understand.

Take care and if you should decide to return, be sure a warm welcome will be waiting :-)

Cheers,

Ele

El'ethon said it best. Thank you for all your support and time spent in the forums here mate. It has always been my personal belief that we have the most helpful and supportive class forum and you were definitely a part of that positivity and helpfulness. Wish you all the best mate and good luck with whatever lies ahead. May the Force be With You :) Edited by Bahadori