The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Heres some ideas I have the the cartel market

1. Add a companion customization pack for HK-51(p.s. make some new ones for this pack only)

2. Add more creature companions that can fight npc enemies or player enemies

3. My Cartel market Armor wish list

* Dressy outfit with a skirt that does not have long leggings

* Slave girl outfit ( I'm talking about does not have a cloth covering the front and back area near the waist and is gold breast plat shoes , gloves, head piece, wrist bands) like the ones that can be found in nemro's palace in bounty hunter story line

* Add Arcann's armor with bionic arm and helmet

* Add Valkorion's armor

* Add Vaylin's armor

* Add Honor Guard armor

4. I see that the bronze armor pack, silver armor pack, gold armor pack ( armor pack gave one full set of armor ), bronze weapon pack , the mount packs all 3 ranks, pet bronze packs, toy bronze packs, titles bronze pack, emotes bronze pack, companion customization pack bronze are not in the cartel market anymore.(also one crate per pack with one item in it this goes all pack mentioned here) I think they should be put back in. I know from in game gen chat that player's miss theses packs; I also miss them.

5. Add mounts that fly slightly higher than the jet pack mounts(note this excludes jet packs)

6. Add a medium red and medium red dye module

7. Add camo trooper armor set that uses medium green, light green and brown

8. Add armor tunning that give effect like metallic

9. add a new emote called victory dance

10. add a space pirate outfit with a cool hat and have it have an armor effect that has a monkey lizard on the left shoulder and it would move it head and make that famous laugh( like the the raider's cove out fit but make it look a different but use a simular hat look

11. add a victory dance emote and an emote that wave graffi stick in air like the sand people and it would look funny and cool with the sand people armor that is in the game.

30. add two armor sets like Traker's Jacket for the jedi Knight armor and decorated pummler's chest guard MK-2 for the sith warrior both will have a space on the middle of the armor and will have a different name.

31. make the grand chance cubes drop less often in cartel packs.

32. add an option on gtn to only search for armor crates such as the upper body armor,lower body armor, suplentray body armor, and full set crates.

33. add the black tight outfit found on the purple twi'lek when the death mark counquest is on.

34. add the minor and majorsocial boost to the cartel market

35. add a reek mount

36. add plague bearer armor set or frenzied plague bearer armor set or both it would be nice if they had an armor effect to go with the rackghoul infection weapon tunning

Edited by StarblastBlade
new idea / update

3. My Cartel market Armor wish list

* Dressy outfit with a skirt that does not have leggings

We already got that, but was redesigned with leggins. Now we have at least 3 different miniskirts with leggings and only the Naga Shadow leather miniskirt without leggings. Why BW redesigned the one without, I have no idea. And no, it was not because PEGI12!

* Slave girl outfit like the ones that can be found in nemro's palace in bounty hunter story line

We can gain this from the social broker on Nar Saddaa. On condition beeing Social level 3.

* Add Arcann's armor

Buy Thexann's armor, buy white/white colour use on chestpiece. Tada!

* Add Valkorion's armor

* Add Vaylin's armor

* Add Honor Guard armor

Yes please!

• 5 months later...