A Few Good -̶M̶e̶n̶- Healers (for our Pub raiding guild)

Avinler

My guild could use a few quality healers if anyone is interested. We have about 6 teams running HM Operations, and at least one is currently in need of a healer with a few more spots likely to be created in January. If you want to check us out, my previous general recruitment post or our website are good places to get information, but you can always just reach out to me as well.

We are especially light on Sage healers, but all healing classes are welcome. We also have at least one more raid team in the works, so if you aren't a healer we still have a room for you in <Fortitude> if you're interested in a social guild that's serious about clearing content.

Edited by Avinler

My guild could use a few quality healers if anyone is interested. We have about 6 teams running HM Operations, and at least one is currently in need of a healer with a few more spots likely to be created in January. If you want to check us out, my previous general recruitment post or our website are good places to get information, but you can always just reach out to me as well.

We are especially light on Sage healers, but all healing classes are welcome. We also have at least one more raid team in the works, so if you aren't a healer we still have a room for you in <Fortitude> if you're interested in a social guild that's serious about clearing content.

I have a Sage healer :)

i got a sage needs some gear to do hm tho

Don't worry about gear; one of the things about <Fortitude> is that we're willing to help people get geared, especially if they join up with one of the teams (the team would then help in that respect).

Feel free to apply at our website (link in our .sigs) if you haven't already, and if you're interested, and we can try to catch you in game to add you to the Guild. :)

• 2 weeks later...