My view of things

Belaas

Patch Note

All Sentinels have had the color of thier hair changed to blue.

Player : " Dude, it's still brown"

That Guy! : " We apologize for the inconvenience, we have escalated the color of robes to our higher headquarters."

Player : " WTH, Now my hair is purple and you said nothing about the robes!!"

That Guy! : " We apologize for the inconvenience, we have updated the patch note to correctly show the color of speeder you should have now. That you for your time."

Player : "REALLY!!!! I can't even find my speeder now when I log in and my hair is now gone, I'm BALD!!"

That Guy! : " Dude, that sucks."

Player : "Can you at least tell me when I am going to get my hair back!!"

That Guy! : " If you read page 54 of the 1974 readers digest, it should give you some insight on when we plan to release new JAWA designs."

Player : " I JUST WANT TO KNOW 1 THING, WHY AM I SEARCHING THROUGH PLACES I NEVER LOOK AT!!"

That Guy! : " In an upcoming patch...........well, you know the rest. Thank you for your patience."

Player : " FORGET IT, I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Community Manager: ' We already have a forum discussing this matter, "Famous Tiltes for 100 Alex", so we are closing this thread."

Player : " Ok, I understand ther are going to be glitches and problems, can I please just get an answer of when I get my hair back?"

That Guy! : " We thank you for your time but we are unable to recover your taun taun at this time. If you could post your DXDIAG we will assist by any means possible."

Player: "............................................. ..."