Game unplayable, due to latency coming from level3

DrakeSkyfaller

Huge latency problems, I have traced the problem to be a company called level3, that is some sort of a telecommunication company through which the swtor data/connection goes through. They are giving me thousands of server lag everywhere, Strongholds, every planet, every location, every character, on The Progenitor EU server. It's making my game totally unplayable, DC'ing all the time, yet every single other internet using program/game works perfectly on the side. It has -nothing- to do with my computer/connection. I have contacted BW customer service for this, yet they always answer with the same automatic reply of ''Try to use our troubleshooting'', which I've tried, every single suggestion, nothing helped, its SO frustrating, since I JUST resubbed, I'm paying for their game that I'm not even able to play anymore. I contacted level3 through their facebook page, and they answered, asked me to contact my own ISP (Internet Service Provider), I did, and they said they arent able to help. How is this fair for a paying customer of Bioware/EA?

try another pc, to test

also call to your isp and threat to switch if they dont send a technician to fix/change your modem/equipment...... thats what i have done a few time ago, had lots of problems in swtor, diablo, dota2 and other streamlined games. Then to finish the fix i used complete internet repair.... google this, but becareful to not download a wrong/fake one.

Edited by James_Mcturney