So Marauders/Sents, ever get called out for this in pvp?

Caid_Baraka

http://imgur.com/gtIeS7d

That's a clueless player that doesn't seem to understand that, with a Marauder in Fury spec, Raging Burst and Obliterate can and will crit for over 10k in lowbie pvp. When he first started calling me a hacker I thought it was because he didn't know what Predation did. But once he sent me this it just made me grin every time it happened to him and he cried.

You dirty hacker! :p

I'm not sure how I would respond to that. Maybe something along the lines of "you may want to learn a bit more about the game before you embarrass yourself any further :)". Then again, part of me would want to troll. You could go with "Yeah well it's not like BW is gonna do anything about it." Or respond with something that looks like a computer generated error message, as if you really did "hack" the game. Or go with a foreign language: "De que te quejas? No hablo ingles..." (what are you complaining about? I don't speak english...)

It's just some frustrated noobie, so I'd probably go with the more polite route. *sigh*

I haven't actually played in the starter bracket in quite a long time. I don't recall specific instances of being called a hacker - although I'm sure it has happened at some point. I recall being called out for "throwing ranked games" (even though I had a higher rating than the guy that was accusing me of such). It looked like a case of mistaken identity - don't think I ever played a round with that dude. I couldn't even explain such before I got put on his ignore list. Sometimes you are just guilty, regardless of facts. You dirty hacker!