I've given them time (more than any rational person should(ticket response time))

Keellz

Ive been around this game on and off since early access. I came back and started playing again a couple weeks ago, deleted an old character i thought id never play again, realized i made a mistake and put in a ticket to have him restored, that ticket remained open for 2 weeks without a response until i finally closed it and said f*** it, ill make a new shadow.

Now ive had my brother in law and my son start playing through refer a friend, they both subbed within a few minutes of using my link, its been 3 days and i havent seen a single cartel coin or rewards. These would be my 2nd and 3rd referal overall over the years.

I now have a ticket open about the issue thats gone ignored for 3 days.

Also, i was playing during the rollback on Harbinger a few days ago, and lost of bunch of progress and items.

I have given Bioware time to settle the issues, more time than any rational human being should.

Now the problems are piling up, and its starting to piss me off.

ill /closerant here

Thanks for listening those of you who did.

Ive been around this game on and off since early access. I came back and started playing again a couple weeks ago, deleted an old character i thought id never play again, realized i made a mistake and put in a ticket to have him restored, that ticket remained open for 2 weeks without a response until i finally closed it and said f*** it, ill make a new shadow.

Now ive had my brother in law and my son start playing through refer a friend, they both subbed within a few minutes of using my link, its been 3 days and i havent seen a single cartel coin or rewards. These would be my 2nd and 3rd referal overall over the years.

I now have a ticket open about the issue thats gone ignored for 3 days.

Also, i was playing during the rollback on Harbinger a few days ago, and lost of bunch of progress and items.

I have given Bioware time to settle the issues, more time than any rational human being should.

Now the problems are piling up, and its starting to piss me off.

ill /closerant here

Thanks for listening those of you who did.

I've had a ticket opened for 11 days now, so I decided to call their customer service at the suggestion of a guild mate who was able to do that in the past and get some help. Not only did they refuse to help, even though they looked at the ticket, but they sent me an email threatening me with a ban if I ever called their customer support line about an in game issue ever again.

They have people answering the phones 24/7, but tickets are being completely ignored.

Edited by Nonumbersfails

I've had a ticket opened for 11 days now, so I decided to call their customer service at the suggestion of a guild mate who was able to do that in the past and get some help. Not only did they refuse to help, even though they looked at the ticket, but they sent me an email threatening me with a ban if I ever called their customer support line about an in game issue ever again.

They have people answering the phones 24/7, but tickets are being completely ignored.

Hold up, they threatened to ban you for calling their customer support line because they haven't been answering their in-game reports?

Good job BioWare. Nice to see how little you actually care about your subscribers. After this month, I'm unsubbing. You've lost any and all support I had for you as game devs. I've had my character stuck in the Ziost storyline for 22 days now, and you've done absolutely nothing to resolve the issue after I filed several tickets on it.

approaching 1 month for 1 of mine and that was 2 weeks of going back and forth with the idiots who kept asking for more info, their canned response when they simply cannot be bothered to deal with it. Now 6-7 weeks since the original ticket was opened am still yet to get a actual response.

they did however reply to another that was a week old again with a cant be bothered to fix or even acknowledge theres an issue response in respect of items I spent a fair bit of RL cash to get.