Life Day Event bugged - Coruscant, Ebon Hawk server

-Kitara-

It appears the Life Day Event is bugged on Coruscant on the Ebon Hawk Server. The gift droids ALL appear, stand around for a couple minutes, then ALL disappear. And none appear to be going into the overheated state. :(

Please look into this? I want my new toys for this year! :D (I've been a really good girl, really I have!)

Cannot confirm, I was on Nar Shaddaa and found a red droid; I threw a snowball at it and got the decorations. Keep in mind that there is only a chance for an overheated droid to spawn instead of a regular droid, and the despawning is working as intended.

For more information, see my guide at http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=784038

Edited by Jerba

Cannot confirm, I was on Nar Shaddaa and found a red droid; I threw a snowball at it and got the presents. Keep in mind that there is only a chance for an overheated droid to spawn instead of a regular droid, and the despawning is working as intended.

For more information, see my guide at http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=784038

I knew about the parcels, I was looking for the trees again and that part is what appeared to be broken, and I thought that I remembered the droids spawning was more scattered/random last year (instead of them ALL popping at once and then ALL disappearing at the same time), but I must have remembered incorrectly.

Of course, this could also have been affected by the lack of people chucking snowballs this early, as it seems to have finally straightened itself out. Now I just need to wait for the snowball tank and canon to show up... :p

I knew about the parcels, I was looking for the trees again and that part is what appeared to be broken, and I thought that I remembered the droids spawning was more scattered/random last year (instead of them ALL popping at once and then ALL disappearing at the same time), but I must have remembered incorrectly.

Of course, this could also have been affected by the lack of people chucking snowballs this early, as it seems to have finally straightened itself out. Now I just need to wait for the snowball tank and canon to show up... :p

From my guide: :p

Once an instance newly opens, all droids will spawn/despawn at the same time. Only after some players killed a few of the droids will the interval change, since now some of the droids will spawn differently. My recommendation is to go the first instance that has been open since Tuesday, because there the spawntimes will vary the most.

Just wait a few hours, then the spawn times will be more varied.