Latest update giving me Windows 10 System Exception Error

CarlMerrill

PLEASE NO TROLLS!!!

The latest update has given me a Windows 10 Exception Error with file dxgmms2.sys

I have tried all the things that NVIDIA and others recommend, but I still get it.

I am running Windows 10 64 bit, NVIDIA GTX 760 (Clean install of drivers) and have never had any problems

until last week. I crash 20 minutes into the game with this error, doesn't matter what planet I am on.

Ever since the November Windows 10 build update, I constantly receive a BSOD citing a dxgmms2 failure/issue. 90% of the time this occurs during fast travel on any planet, and occasionally during open world movement. I've attempted to roll back previous Nvidia drivers, but to no avail. Reinstalling directx has also failed to rectify the problem. Game has become unplayable for me.

Its not on Biowares side. The game worked just fine before the latest windows 10 update. Problem is at Microsoft the way I see it.

I fixed my issue by uninstalling teh BK3124200 Update. But teh next day I was forced to installe it back since Windows doesnt allow me to turn off my PC without updating.