Bounty hunter seeking fairly specific guild

Leyv

been trying to find the right fit for my Powertech Tank Leyv...

so i figure I'd give this a shot

Looking for a (pref) military style rp guild , not sith heavy (as they always seem to be) , but one thats not just going to do one thing...the issues i get with guilds in the game is they're usually rp OR pve meaning you end up pugging the part thats lacking..

so for the rp side ...

Ex-rep military , turned Bounty hunter/mercenary , you go where the work is and since rep's frown upon bounty hunting..welcome to the empire...

light /grey sided char--- will usually do the right thing but credits buy a lot of forgiveness/forgettfulness

dislikes sith...., not quite the "shoot them on sight" dislike but enough to let his contempt show.

PVE side...

216/220 geared Powertech tank fully augmented

done most ops , other than ravagers /tfb and tos...not that interested in progression if I'm honest , more just for running some op's with people for fun.

been tanking on and off since launch , have several other chars , healers dps etc but Leyv is most definatly my main (even if i get bored of him from time to time)

So basically I'm looking for a military style rp guild that actually wants to play the game, not just spend all the time in a stronghold chatting about how we're all such awesome warriors but never actually doing anything :-p

tough i know , but hey

Edited by Leyv