Searching for a casual guild "Republic"

xkadaenx

f your'e still looking, might I suggest you check out Pillars of Ashla (Pub)/Ashes of Ashla (Imp) (http://pillars.enjin.com); both sides are really into gearing (SM)/progression (HM) ops, and feature tons of experienced players who are more than happy to help out if you're not sure about raidings, class rotations, or anything about this wonderful game we call home! I, personally, have been a member for 2 years, and would never look back!

We always have TONS of new people, and our gearing operations (twice/week) are specifically geared to new players who are either unconfident in their class/rotation, or totally intimidated by operations/HM FP's (we also have PvP nights, if you're into that!). Regardlesss, we would welcome you and any of your friends, whether you're interested in progression content or "just" leveling!

Even if you decide we don't mesh with your values, we appreciate your interest, and wish you the utmost gaming success in SWTOR!

Edited by Jhelana

Grievance - Family, Honor, Loyalty

Hi xkadaenx, Grievance is a mature, 18 and over, family-friendly, Founder guild/community. We focus only on a Republic presence on the Jedi Covenant server. There are a number of us typically interested in running heroics, Flashpoints, the occasional PvP and just hanging out in Teamspeak. If you are interested in end-game, our Operations nights are Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday but we do not have strict attendance requirements so we do not run with fixed raiding teams since we understand people do have lives outside of SWTOR :). We run the 8-man and 16-man Storymode Operations to gear folks but also focus on the Hardmodes. We have a Guild Flagship and even conquered Balmorra, Taris, and Quesh! :w_cool:

If you would like more information you and your friend can PM me and/or visit our guild community web-site www.grievancegaming.org to find out more info, read our charter, register and apply. Good luck and have fun!