Harbinger just suffered a server rollback

TarkaBear

As of time of this posting The Harbinger Server suffered a server rollback.

We were kicked back to character select, and an unknown time of rollback has been applied.

Did any other server go through the same thing?

What did you lose in the process?

Devs care to comment on what happened and why there was a need to do a server rollback?

I lost EVERYTHING I did tonight from the time I logged on, about 7:20ish PST till now. On EVERY character I played. All of the auctions bought and sold, all of the tradeskill patterns learned, all of the inventory management. Everything is gone. Considering I had bought and sold about 2 million worth of items tonight, that really hurts...

BioWare, fix your ****...

Apparently it didn't happen to everyone. Was in teamspeak while doing some GTN spreadsheet crap when some of them suddenly complained about being kicked. tabbed back into my char and about a quarter of our guild that was online got kicked off, but myself and the rest did not.

Targeted player rollback maybe? weird.

*what's also odd is the guildmates that got kicked are reporting losses up to 3 hours, others just the last 15 minutes or so of work

Edited by Maxil

Funny thing is I lost my Ops loot from Ilum and the daily HM FP reset (we finished a speed-run on Barding Party in under 15 minutes just before the server restart - I love sorcs). The Tac FP daily was not affected (prolly finished at a time before the rollback jumped back in) and neither my PVP daily ... I got logged out in the middle of a WZ, logged back in, queued for a new match and came back to the same WZ, same team. Some of them were literally fighting alone while half the team was gone Edited by LA-Raider

Yeah all my heroics on Hoth got wiped out, Gargath kill undone, weekly on worldbosses undone, people i added to friends taken off (boo i forgot their names :( ) and my main class story rolled back..

Not even mentioning credits /gtn / money and other stuff

As of time of this posting The Harbinger Server suffered a server rollback.

We were kicked back to character select, and an unknown time of rollback has been applied.

Did any other server go through the same thing?

What did you lose in the process?

Devs care to comment on what happened and why there was a need to do a server rollback?

I lost about 3 mill and another 2 mill in materials i had on auction house that just vanished