Battle for Ilum Solo Mode didn't count for conquest

Caloric

I just ran the Battle for Ilum in Solo Mode for both the Ilum quest chain and to earn my conquest points, and it counted for the quest chain, but I didn't receive any conquest points. I remember earlier on in this expansion that the Solo Modes weren't counting, but I thought that had been fixed.

Yeah we don't know for certain whether its just badly worded and solo mode was never intended to count or if it should be counting but it isn't, since this would not be the first time running a solo mode did not move stuff forward properly such as Black Talon flashpoint used to open up a short follow up quest on DK but I no for a fact that solo mode won't activate the second quest.

I just ran the Battle for Ilum in Solo Mode for both the Ilum quest chain and to earn my conquest points, and it counted for the quest chain, but I didn't receive any conquest points. I remember earlier on in this expansion that the Solo Modes weren't counting, but I thought that had been fixed.

Y it's not meant to add contribution. Shame that there's no text: "Silly very lazy Solo mode doesn't" added to Objective's description on CQ Tab. Wish you nice times @ Old Republic and elsewhere.

Kind regards: Subber since launch and regret past 2'ish y of it cause of so much Simplification on many Area's. Started heavily @ 3.0 patch and then even more @ 4.0. Still here though, but will see for how long. Hopefully things change towards good old times and devs decide to leave this simplification bandwagon.