The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Hunger Games: STAR WARS Edition

Beniboybling

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably should specify in the OP which version of a character, as it'll make a huge difference.

Ex. Early CW Ahsoka wouldn't stand a chance at all, Late CW Ahsoka would be competitive (she proves she can survive just fine without a lightsaber with Trandoshans hunting her), and Rebels Ahsoka would stand a decent shot at actually winning.

Ugh. I'm not sure about the others, but I'd rather have no Grievous at all than TCW Grievous.
Remember this isn't a vs. tournament, even TCW Grievous remains among the most deadly and accomplished fighters (especially unarmed) in the entire roster, with the added advantage of being a cyborg.

Legends Grievous would be beyond overkill.

Probably should specify in the OP which version of a character, as it'll make a huge difference.

Ex. Early CW Ahsoka wouldn't stand a chance at all, Late CW Ahsoka would be competitive (she proves she can survive just fine without a lightsaber with Trandoshans hunting her), and Rebels Ahsoka would stand a decent shot at actually winning.

Don't worry, I'll do along with the character bios.

Well your just in time for the opening bloodbath, so I guess we'll find out.TCW. :)

Anyone who looks at the list could tell really, there doesn't really need to be any discussion when half of these characters don't really belong. Sure part of it is survival(although again of the half, most don't really have any good grounds on strict survival), but when combat rolls around, none of them really stand any chance.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Remember this isn't a vs. tournament, even TCW Grievous remains among the most deadly and accomplished fighters (especially unarmed) in the entire roster, with the added advantage of being a cyborg.

Legends Grievous would be beyond overkill.

Yeah I know, but I kinda start to hate TCW Grievous because of all the lowballing and that it reminds me how far that ****** Filoni nerfed him.

Plus I like EU Grievous, so using TCW means he will fare worse than the True Grievous would :p

Anyone who looks at the list could tell really, there doesn't really need to be any discussion when half of these characters don't really belong. Sure part of it is survival(although again of the half, most don't really have any good grounds on strict survival), but when combat rolls around, none of them really stand any chance.
Most of them are highly trained fighters and killers, so I'll have to disagree.

Alright folks the threads are ready for your persual:

The Spectator’s Lounge: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=865626

The Control Room: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=865624

The Arena: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=865625

If you have any questions take them and all further discussion to the Spectator's Lounge. Have fun. :)

Edited by Beniboybling