lvl 65 220 sheild cant put on gtn

Graystar

I have an extra lvl 65 offhand 220 rating shield I made that I cant post to the GTN. Is this a but and if so I'm out millions on the components it took to make this bad boy.

Any suggestions....

its exarch asylum force shield mk-26

its augmented too and its a sweet piece on my tank. Took forever for me to finally be able to make these items. and the first one I make BUGGED!

so pissed

Go to your crafting menu, and check the item in the listing. See if it indicates it is Bind on Pickup.

...it would be a first for SWTOR, but in that other game, some crafted gear was only available to the person who crafted it.

It wouldn't be a first...some of the stuff that you could craft many expansions ago in SWTOR already was bop and not always boe.

It's a BOE items so it should be GTN available. I'm wondering if the crystal or augment you added may have been bound already? What does the item show? It should say BoE or Bound and would indicate this is the issue or night right away.

No the problem is not that

its listed on the gtn

it wont show up on off hand shield. Only if you type the name of this shield is it found. So if someone is looking for a shield it wont show up unless they know the name of the item.

Their are no level 65 shields on gtn right now so I thought it might miake a nice little bit since its a 220.

I put on list it and when you search for it its not there unless I type the name of the item,.

its listed on the gtn

it wont show up on off hand shield. Only if you type the name of this shield is it found. So if someone is looking for a shield it wont show up unless they know the name of the item.

Their are no level 65 shields on gtn right now so I thought it might miake a nice little bit since its a 220.

I put on list it and when you search for it its not there unless I type the name of the item,.

Ah, yes it seems some things on the GTN are bugged when you search for them. Most notably is the Roche Scyk speeder, but after the patch Tuesday there were complaints about this happening to some other items. I would think maybe try selling it in chat, though always make sure you use your /trade channel. I know I and a few others I know will not buy things that people are spamming in gen chat, it's a good way to wind up on the ignore list. Just my thoughts anyway.

its listed on the gtn

Well at least it's tradable, so you have the option to advertise it on fleet and sell it in person. Sucks you don't have the convenience of the gtn, but on the other hand, you won't have to pay the gigantic gtn fee now. You're not actually "out millions."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.