Unable to continue or pick up on Alderaan's Story Arc.

Ferrykeizer

It's a rather tricky situation.

You see, I finished the mission called Multiple Fronts. After finishing the dialogue that would trigger the next mission called Traitor, I accidently abandoned the mission while the reward screen from the previous mission was still active.

I am now unable to pick up Traitor and Alderaan's Story Arc for that matter. Tried re-logging, tried quitting the game and then coming back. Tried leaving Alderaan and coming back just in case. Nothing worked, I can't pick up the mission anymore from Jorad Thul in the Palace or from the guy in the Space Port, where you'd otherwise start the Story Arc. There's nothing about it in my mission log either.

So I'm pretty much at a loss. My character is level 60 and pretty much way overleveled for Alderaan's original level anyway, so I guess it's nothing game breaking. But still, feels like a bit of a shame that I'm missing out on the dialogue and story. Guess I should pay better attention next time.

Edited by Ferrykeizer

• 4 months later...
I ran into a similar situation on Hoth. Abandoned the main story arc after talking to Tritan so I could redo the conversation and now I can't pick it back up. It took a few days but a customer service rep was able to solve the issue. I was very early into the planetary questline (2 quests in pretty much just finished first conversation with Tritan) so maybe that had something to do with it. Edited by Vekthul