Terentatek companion

Seaturkey

With all the new packs now offering the chance for a new pet-companion, I'd like to suggest that a future pack has the signature monster from Kotor as a pet-companion. It'd be perfectly in-line with a Sith character to have focused their efforts into creating a Sith creature designed to kill jedi/enemy force users.

With all the new packs now offering the chance for a new pet-companion, I'd like to suggest that a future pack has the signature monster from Kotor as a pet-companion. It'd be perfectly in-line with a Sith character to have focused their efforts into creating a Sith creature designed to kill jedi/enemy force users.

Only if other characters have a pet that pertains to them in a way that makes sense...

Well, sure a Terentatek is a beast that devours Force energy and is drawn to the Dark Side... but whether that would be appropriate to a different character class is up to the player who runs it.

...I mean, my Bounty Hunter? "Well, sure, I heard I was hunting Jedi. Best help a Hunter can get."

• 2 weeks later...