PVP Marauder 4.0 Carnage Stats priority

Godfryd

Hello Folks,

Since some time, I`m thinking about coming back to my old marauder however only for PVP.

I know that some may say, that Anihilation is better than Carnage, howerver I always prefered that kind of style on my mara.

Unfortunatly, I don`t know how to look on stats on PVP. Does anyone has some sort of guild for stats priority? I`ve been looking all over the internet to find some, howerver all I found is guid with utility. In game I saw few marauders putting all Enchancments into critical strike, what do you think about it?

Any thoughts are welcomed.

I like power, havnt done to much testing tough, but i was planing tomorrow to try some crit, not done to much testing but power is working fine for me so far.

For the spec part it depends on what comp you are running, but for solo play id say go Carnage, i atleast find it more fun to play

Edited by dezki

Hello Folks,

Since some time, I`m thinking about coming back to my old marauder however only for PVP.

I know that some may say, that Anihilation is better than Carnage, howerver I always prefered that kind of style on my mara.

Unfortunatly, I don`t know how to look on stats on PVP. Does anyone has some sort of guild for stats priority? I`ve been looking all over the internet to find some, howerver all I found is guid with utility. In game I saw few marauders putting all Enchancments into critical strike, what do you think about it?

Any thoughts are welcomed.

If you're looking for a cookie cutter Carnage build, go 1370 crit, 511 power and 511 alacrity.

I have a Mara with 1370 crit and 1022 alacrity instead. Works for me since Maras are so squishy, and I want to dish out as much attacks as possible. Power adds more burst, but alacrity is better dps.

If you're looking for a cookie cutter Carnage build, go 1370 crit, 511 power and 511 alacrity.

I have a Mara with 1370 crit and 1022 alacrity instead. Works for me since Maras are so squishy, and I want to dish out as much attacks as possible. Power adds more burst, but alacrity is better dps.

I like your idea with crit and alacrity. Think I will try it out :) Thank you so much !

I've been running about the same stats on all of my dps toons that have at least one big attack of white damage (mara, AP, arsenal, sniper). And its 1406 crit (18%), 274 alacrity (3.24%) and 274 accuracy (3.99%). The rest I put in power. I found this by moving implants and augs around while doing parses on the pvp dummy for 5-10 min at a time. These stats work well for me and my play style for mara and AP pt. My suggestion is to do some parses and find what works for you :) glhf