[Bug] Quest [Weekly] Defending Voss-Ka

Severitus

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is becoming patently ridiculous. This quest has been broken since October. Is there anyone actually working on this problem or is Bioware just twiddling their thumbs and grinning with amusement as they irritate and piss off their customers?

It would be nice to complete t his quest for once, but, I am not holding my breath.

Edited by Gadreel
spelling

Just tried it, wonder if I can file to get a refund on my payment from my credit card since they don't deliver why should I have to? This is becoming along with the Conquest points being bugged a huge joke that this game is out of control with Blizzard not caring about their customers at all.

Just tried it, wonder if I can file to get a refund on my payment from my credit card since they don't deliver why should I have to? This is becoming along with the Conquest points being bugged a huge joke that this game is out of control with Blizzard not caring about their customers at all.

Seeing Blizzard have nothing to do with this game why should they care :)

Can't tell if you're trolling or serious, blizzard is not the developer of swtor they had absolutely no part in making swtor. On topic, is it this hard to fix something like this...good grief.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...