Massive artilery turret decoration bug.

slukslaksla

So i bought one of the new alliance hypercrates (the logistics or whatever its called one) and got a item called massive artillery turret, it is gold qualety and says its all undefined i cannot preview it and i cant use it. and fleet dunno what to do so i come to forums. i got realy exited when i saw it cus i like decos, and finding out i cant even unlock it was a bummer.... it so seems that this item is not suposed to drop yet (or not finished) got a pic at my twitter:

So plz bioware if u see this id like to have it work/get a replacement, cus i payed actual money to get it. otherwise great pack though cant wait for lifeday event either :p

So i bought one of the new alliance hypercrates (the logistics or whatever its called one) and got a item called massive artillery turret, it is gold qualety and says its all undefined i cannot preview it and i cant use it. and fleet dunno what to do so i come to forums. i got realy exited when i saw it cus i like decos, and finding out i cant even unlock it was a bummer.... it so seems that this item is not suposed to drop yet (or not finished) got a pic at my twitter:

So plz bioware if u see this id like to have it work/get a replacement, cus i payed actual money to get it. otherwise great pack though cant wait for lifeday event either :p

If you'd checked the forums and even the developer notes before posting this, you'd have seen it is already being investigated and a number of people already have a thread to bring up the issue.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=859156

Edited by Ferretfur