gree event

ibervang

If you want to get gray helix components, do Xeno. He drops 6 for SM 16m and 8 for HM 16m (4 and 6 for the 8m versions), plus another 2 or 4 the first time you do it with the one time quest. That's really the most efficient way to get them, the other stuff is just for rep tokens if you still need them.

I have done the "one time mission". unless of course it has reset at one point. And getting a group for an ops can be a pain. I currently only have 1 level 65, and it can be hard to get a group for the hc, if you arent 65... And just the number of the item, that is needed if you want just the decorations. Guess i just won't do the events anymore, as its WAY to much of a grind, compared to the reward. I have done that. Maxed out the rep with the 3 events vendors

I dont see problem in this, i got around 250 of them in my stash from past events, you are not supposed to get all you want during one event. Do Xeno and heroics on more chars and you will get a lot of them.

This. It was never meant to be achieved in 1 week. When the event occured for the first time, the only way to obtain a full set of the Scalene armor and other stuffs was to farm helix and reputation tokens on several alts, then redeem the tokens 12k a week till you reached Hero rank. So it was several weeks after the event ended.

Edited by demotivator

I did put this up in the suggestions area.

The Grey Helix Components should be issued with more of the missions or for completing a weekly set or something, especially as there are even more vendors that use them now.

The drop rate for Grey Helix Comps is terrible and you need a lot of characters to really generate enough of them to achieve anything. They should not be so tied in with an Operation boss, but more of the event in general.

Edited by Ferretfur

If we do the Heroic, we get 1 component. If we don't do it, we get 0. So if we want them, the choice is simple. I know, it's rough that we don't get 100 per character per week just for finishing the into news mission.

I don't think anyone is suggesting you get them for the news mission, just those missions where you have to actually do something, like the daily chains.

All that is being said is that either the heroic should reward more, or more of the other missions should give Grey Helix Comps or that there should be a weekly mission tied to the daily mission chain that rewards them (say completing each of the daily PvE missions 3 times and maybe another for completing the PvP missions 3 times, to give both player bases an equal opportunity). Of course it'd be easier to issue one component for each mission and then increase what you get for the heroic.