Ashara Zavros Romance..Glitch?

StingKing

Hey guys,

I'm a LV 5 light side Inquisitor and recently finish the Inquis. story. I have Ashara at lv 31 affection, and I have checked online and there are still quite a few conversations I should be able to have with her but I am getting absolutely nothing.

The last discussion we had I think I officially initiated the romance because we kissed for the first time. I was just wondering if this is a glitch or if to finish some companion stories and conversations you have to have insanely high affection levels??

I also noticed earlier today doing some flashpoints with her that IN the FPs she had the icon on her toolbar (and audio when I clicked on her) saying she wanted to talk but I take her to cantinas and my ship and she still doesn't want to talk. Any ideas? I really like her storyline and want to see it through to the conclusion.

Check your mission log and see if you have any title-less missions under the Companions category. I noticed this happening on my Smuggler recently with a couple companions; they stopped giving missions, but there were a couple semi-invisible ones hanging out under that tab. I abandoned said non-missions, and sure enough the two companions in question had a whole bunch of conversations ready for me.