Xalek still missing after completing quest - In October.

ObiSix

I have run the companion quest "Death Before Dishonor" on my Sorcerer and completed all the tasks, after I went back and talk to Sana-Rae the quest showed as completed however Xalek showed as still missing and not available as a companion.

I can't re-run the mission or re-set it as it was technically completed, neither can I use the companion terminal to summons Xalek as he's not an available choice.

According to the Dev posts this issue was supposed to have been fixed in 4.02 so I filed another help ticket with CS and was told to report it as a bug again.... This has been a problem for my Sorc since the end of October.

Can anyone confirm for me (hopefully a Dev) whether or not this issue has been fixed or not or is it still a know issue awaiting a fix that never came?

• 1 month later...

I've done Xalek's alert 7 times and got him on the 6 that I recruited him with. The other refused to fight him (for the achievement), so didn't recruit him.

Have you guys tried checking the Other Followers section? Where the ship droids, Nico, Qyzen, Talos and Yuun are? If he's there, he should be right above Yuun.

I've done Xalek's alert 7 times and got him on the 6 that I recruited him with. The other refused to fight him (for the achievement), so didn't recruit him.

Have you guys tried checking the Other Followers section? Where the ship droids, Nico, Qyzen, Talos and Yuun are? If he's there, he should be right above Yuun.

He is completely absent from the game for us. It is the same bug that Agents had with SCORPIO. We complete the alert to get him, he appears as one of our active companions, we log out or switch toons or something and he's gone when we return to our Inquisitor toons. I even have the achievement for recruiting him. It's a bug for Inquisitors.

He is completely absent from the game for us. It is the same bug that Agents had with SCORPIO. We complete the alert to get him, he appears as one of our active companions, we log out or switch toons or something and he's gone when we return to our Inquisitor toons. I even have the achievement for recruiting him. It's a bug for Inquisitors.

Ah. That sucks. I've ran 2 Inquisitors through (sorc and assasin) and they've had no troubles. Other than the "Mine entrance" clicky not updating on Ilum and having to rezone or relog. On another I sorc stopped after getting Marr. So she hasn't "lost" her companions and gained Marr in the process. At least she doesn't have to watch him die a ridiculous death. ;)

Edited by PorsaLindahl

• 3 weeks later...