"Not Enough Information" Need help reporting a trooper storyline problem

Rabenschwinge

Hello,

I have an actually pretty old problem with my trooper character. I created it ages ago, but never played it much. Recently I dug out the old character again and continued to play it.

The problem is I do have the trooper storyline twice in my mission log in different stages. One in the prologue at Ord Mantell, in the other I am done with Hoth and about to finish act II. The problem started a long time ago when a certain trooper mission Ord Mantell was bugged. The bug itself was fixed within a few days, but since then I have two instances in the my mission log.

With all the dependencies of "Knights of the Fallen Empire"... I am afraid that once I complete the trooper storyline and there is only one instance of it left, it will reset everything to Ord Mantell and I have to start over, for it to be recognized as completed.

Spoilers for the trooper storyline:

The mission which I am currently actually doing is "Battle of the Gauntlet" with the task "Travel to the Gauntlet". The mission that is wrongly in my mission log is "Mannett Point" with the task "Speak to Wraith" (in the main storyline I have already killed wraith).

Whenever I log I used to see the login screen for the correct chapter, but recently it started to show me the login screen for the prologue.

Screenshot of the Login Screen

My mission log looks like this:

Mission Log (Mannett Point)

Mission Log (Battle of the Gauntlet)

The character in question is "Shialla" on the server "The Progenitor". I created a ticket and asked for the mission "Mannett Point" to be removed, but got a automated reply that I needed to provide more information and the ticket was closed. I am not sure what more information I am supposed to provide however. I did not mention the name of the character or such, but that is included automatically into the report anyway. I didn't provide any screen shots because there is no way to attach a screen shot and I doubt they click links in reports, but the screen shots wouldn't tell the service personel anything that they can't see in their databases anyway. So, I would really like to finish the trooper story, but only once, not twice. How do I get rid of this?

What kind of attitude is it to close a ticket with a the statement "more information needed", anyway? If more information is required, then just tell me what you need to know and leave the ticket open!

Edited by Rabenschwinge