Missing interaction in Lana's interaction window

Corvane

http://i.imgur.com/wCmq7ne.jpg

As seen above, there are 2 ticks in Lana's Interactions window, but only 1 of them has a description.

I wasn't able to find any information on this besides a reddit post from someone who encountered the same problem. He didn't receive any replies, so I decided to post here.

Is this some sort of graphical bug? Is that tick even supposed to be there?

I'm pretty sure this isn't a bug. Reasons why:

This check only appears if you've used Valkorion's power. I suspected that might be the case, so I had my husband check on his character who refused kneeling and then refused the power all three times, and that character doesn't have the descriptionless check mark. Just the first two, about her appreciating her honesty and then starting a relationship. If any of the characters you're seeing this checkmark on have refused Valkorion's power every time, and you also didn't kneel, please let me know! Right now I suspect it's sort of a clue - an implication of some action that our choices have already set in motion.

But depending on your feedback I could be wrong. :)

I'm pretty sure this isn't a bug. Reasons why:

This check only appears if you've used Valkorion's power. I suspected that might be the case, so I had my husband check on his character who refused kneeling and then refused the power all three times, and that character doesn't have the descriptionless check mark. Just the first two, about her appreciating her honesty and then starting a relationship. If any of the characters you're seeing this checkmark on have refused Valkorion's power every time, and you also didn't kneel, please let me know! Right now I suspect it's sort of a clue - an implication of some action that our choices have already set in motion.

But depending on your feedback I could be wrong. :)

Hm...I did use his power once to save Lana, so perhaps you're right.