H2 Missions - "is the Dark Side stornger?" "No, faster, swifter!"

Isnogut

This pretty much sums all the H2 Missions for the Empire. Most of them are -go there, kick butt, aktivate this fight boss move on. But on Repbulic side I just painfully realised it's always a pain doing kill stuff, aktivate this, kill stuf, aktivate that, go there, kill stuff, move back, aktivate this, kill stuff, kill mire stuff, go there, kill boss, aktivate this, go there, kill stuff, aktivate this. ...Really? Why are those H2 missions such a pain for Republic and not as swift and clean as tose for the Imerials? Why does almost ervything has to be complicated for the Republic?

What do you guys think? Have played since release almost imperials and got the knack with them. Am Isubjective, ar am I right? What is your opinion on the unnecesary complications for H2+ missions overall?

By the way, do no think I want only rush in, kill mob, move on missions, bu only streamlined missionobjectives, wich I hardly found for Rep.

Let's see, where was that reddit thread I saw someone else link...?

According to whoever put that list together (which may not be 100% complete) we've got:

"very short" = about 2 minutes or less = 8 missions for Republic and 14 missions for Empire

"short" = about 3-4 minutes = 30 missions for Republic and 24 missions for Empire

"average" = about 5-6 minutes = 11 missions for Republic and 14 missions for Empire

That's 49 Republic missions and 52 Empire missions that they identified as average or better. They credit Empire with the bigger slice of the "very short" and "average" missions but they credit Republic with the bigger slice of "short" missions. It seems like that would kind of even things out. (Actually, if you only tally up "very short" and "short" it's exactly 38 missions listed for both factions.)

Whether you agree with all of their assessments or not will be kind of subjective, but maybe that guide will give you some ideas of which ones to try.

I think it may also depend on what class you're playing. Some missions, with a class that can Stealth can be done in about 20 seconds.

Like... uhm... that's it? I slip into the shadows, run around that corner, press that button, and... you give me rewards for that?

k. I'll take it.

And some quests will also depend on player skill & gear. Possibly class as well. I notice The Viper's Nest is on that list. I opened a thread on that earlier tonight. I found with my (well geared) Scoundrel that it was just not doable. Maybe one of my (better geared) Tanks could do the job.