I have one question for you, Bioware.

Lularapio

How do you expect me to stay subbed to your game with stuff like this still happening?

http://postimg.org/image/uexfq24s9/

Why do you expect me to pay a monthly fee to grind daily/weekly quests as part of endgame content when your subs will face problems like the above?

It's not about the fact that I spend about half an hour soloing this heroic 2 star fortress or the wasted loot. It would be less aggravating if I knew I would get a response in time to have my problem solved. But we know that's not how it goes. It all boils down to a matter of principle: why do you expect me to keep paying a monthly fee for a defective product that lacks the support to have this kind of issue resolved? Or even fixed for good to begin with?

My sub will run out in 3 days. I came back about 3 months ago after a nearly 4 year hiatus.

The game has changed for better since it launched. That's why I decided to give it another whirl.

Gonna take another long while to surprise me again.

That happens a lot in Star Fortress... sometimes it takes moving the camera around a bit to get the loot. It can certainly make looting quest items during the reactor phase frustrating.

I spent another 20 minutes hovering my mouse around the platform and trying to go under the platform only to see that the corpse was indeed underground. Just to add to my frustration.

Like I mentioned before, why is this issue still a thing in this game? If the game can detect players being stuck in certain areas, why wouldn't it simply unstuck lootable corpses?

I agree. I've had it happen several times where the Exarch died while in the air due to dots, only to not be lootable.

Also, the hit boxes for looting corpses of sky troopers and the robots that drop the mission items you use on the exarch on the 3 rooms phase is either too small or mis-aligned, making it almost impossible to click on, especially in the heat of battle.

Somebody needs to fix it. Sooner rather than later, please.

LOL I been waiting over TWO YEARS for them to fix a bug that Legacy 50 reads as legacy 1, if you hit legacy 50 before acheivements were put and and your account was closed down.

Noticed it when I came back and submitted a bug report

got reponse it wasnt a bug and to contact cust service

Submitted report to cust service

got reponse IT WAS A KNOWN BUG and would have to be fixed in a upcoming patch (this was over 2 years ago now) and to make sure I submit a bug report

Furious at the double talk and run around I came to web site, hit cust service, and there was pages of people saying exact same thing for months and months before me

and getting same result every time.

Bug still not fixed and occationally I resubmit bug report and cust service report and get the identical form letter reponses (Same form letter reponse used when you submit bug report on Rishi datacrons STILL being bugged)

So how do they expect people to stay subbed when they outright ignore long term issues?

Who knows, but appearently they really do.

LOL I been waiting over TWO YEARS for them to fix a bug that Legacy 50 reads as legacy 1, if you hit legacy 50 before acheivements were put and and your account was closed down.

Noticed it when I came back and submitted a bug report

got reponse it wasnt a bug and to contact cust service

Submitted report to cust service

got reponse IT WAS A KNOWN BUG and would have to be fixed in a upcoming patch (this was over 2 years ago now) and to make sure I submit a bug report

Furious at the double talk and run around I came to web site, hit cust service, and there was pages of people saying exact same thing for months and months before me

and getting same result every time.

Bug still not fixed and occationally I resubmit bug report and cust service report and get the identical form letter reponses (Same form letter reponse used when you submit bug report on Rishi datacrons STILL being bugged)

So how do they expect people to stay subbed when they outright ignore long term issues?

Who knows, but appearently they really do.

I hear you brother. I and many others have the same thing going on now.