Returning Player Looking for a good home

Galvedir

Hello All,

I am coming back to the galaxy of SWTOR and I am looking for a new guild. I haven't played since vanilla and would be looking for a group of people who are willing and able to get me up to speed on the important changes while I level up my toons.

Let me know if you are interested in helping out,

Galvedir

Hello, Galvedir!

<Covenant of the Phoenix> is a multi-game community. Our SWTOR chapter is very active here on the Shadowlands, but we appreciate our members ability to move through various games as they enjoy playing with a great group of people. We tend to park ourselves in Mumble and chat up a storm, get to know each other real well. And our guildies are quick to offer help and answer questions all the time.

Feel free to check out the post on our forums to find the basics: COTP's SWTOR new members

Here's our latest recruitment video:

And as always, touch base with us in-game anytime! Our members are always quick to point you to an officer or recruiter who can invite!

Edited by Phyreblade

Feel free to check out our guild on our forums that Pyreblade posted a link to and/or type "/cjoin COTP" in the chat window and ask for an invite. We would be more then glad to have you and would be honored to be that guild who helps you transition back in, please dont hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or need any help! :)

Hello All,

I am coming back to the galaxy of SWTOR and I am looking for a new guild. I haven't played since vanilla and would be looking for a group of people who are willing and able to get me up to speed on the important changes while I level up my toons.

Galvedir

FRIENDS !!

Our community is looking for more mature and PVE focused players!

Please see our Recruiting thread on the SWTOR forum site and/or our guild website. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or Jump on the site if and feel out an app if you would like to find out why it is NOT a trap!

SWTOR forums Link

Guild Website

#TRAPARMY

Hello All,

Galvedir

Hello Friend,

Please see our Recruiting thread on the SWTOR forum site and/or our guild website. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or Jump on the site if and feel out an app if you would like to find out why it is NOT a trap!

SWTOR forums Link

Guild Website

#TRAPARMY

The Art of Warfare (TAW) is a premier online multi-gaming community that has been around since 2001, with more than 2500 members playing over 20 games of all genres. In SWTOR we have been around since launch and have two healthy guilds: <TAW Republic> and <TAW Empire>

We are a large community of players and our guilds are strongly grounded in teamwork and friendship. Every member is treated equally and with respect, and we have a diverse community with people coming from all walks of life. We maintain a social, family-friendly atmosphere and we hold our members to a high standard of conduct. No matter what your interests are, whether you are casual, hardcore, or something in between, you’ll find what you’re looking for here.

---

What we offer:

Structured and organized guilds

Stable leadership with plenty of volunteer opportunities

A large, active, friendly population on both factions

A safe space for all people, enforced by a strong code of ethics

Opportunities to join teams for other games that TAW offers

Guild Flagships on both factions

Full 10% reputation and experience bonuses

A large teamspeak 3 server, website, and a stocked guild bank

Multiple teams on both factions

Fun weekly events