The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Where most jedi during the end of the old Jedi order weak?

adormitul

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sha Koon- ehh its kinda hard to say I guess she is more capable then Kyra.

Bultar Swan well this is even harder I mean she was mostly a diplomat and well a impressive had to hand combatant well probably better the Kyra but did she ever killed a sand demon without a weapon?

Jax Pavan yeah this guy well I do no believe he was stronger then any of my examples. No offense but really he was not impressive as a jedi but he was a survivor I give him that.

Dude Bultar defeated Vader with the help of another and almost Destroyed the Emperor Second. He is that not impressive and Survived thee Clones war.Djem So is where is it.

Jax dude His Fought Vader multiple times and got away.He hunted him down personally and he even killed a few inquisitors not to mention his non force feats should put him up their with most people.

Dude Bultar defeated Vader with the help of another and almost Destroyed the Emperor Second. He is that not impressive and Survived thee Clones war.Djem So is where is it.

Jax dude His Fought Vader multiple times and got away.He hunted him down personally and he even killed a few inquisitors not to mention his non force feats should put him up their with most people.

Yeah I know they almost killed Vader but she was the reason they lost was it not?

Inquisitors where apprentices that could not become padawans and where convinced by Vader and Palpatine to join them. Also consider that other sacrificed their life for him to escape sorry but that is not impressive that is reckless.

Yeah I know they almost killed Vader but she was the reason they lost was it not?

Inquisitors where apprentices that could not become padawans and where convinced by Vader and Palpatine to join them. Also consider that other sacrificed their life for him to escape sorry but that is not impressive that is reckless.

The reason they lost was actually because Swan was killed by one of her allies as she didn't think killing Vader was the right thing to do and that it would show that they were no longer Jedi, so she proposed to capture him but her comrade basically ignores her and kills her saying that he won't be held back by her (something like that).

There were a range of Inquisitors, ranging from Padawans who were converted and then trained further to Inquisitors like Jerec who were Jedi Masters turned to the Dark Side. So usually the Inquisitors were quite powerful but their strength did vary.

The reason they lost was actually because Swan was killed by one of her allies as she didn't think killing Vader was the right thing to do and that it would show that they were no longer Jedi, so she proposed to capture him but her comrade basically ignores her and kills her saying that he won't be held back by her (something like that).

There were a range of Inquisitors, ranging from Padawans who were converted and then trained further to Inquisitors like Jerec who were Jedi Masters turned to the Dark Side. So usually the Inquisitors were quite powerful but their strength did vary.

So am I wrong in what I said? Was it not her fault that they all lost and all 5 of them died. Yeah there where 5 jedi in that battle against Vader I found out. 3 of them distracted Vader and 2 of them caught him by surprise. And they would have killed him if she did not hesitate. Yeah jedi or not that was stupid of her.

Now for the inquisitors this guy was a grand inquisitor http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Malorum he was never a jedi and had a very short training period in the force considering the lifespan of the empire and when he was taken by Palpatine.

So am I wrong in what I said? Was it not her fault that they all lost and all 5 of them died. Yeah there where 5 jedi in that battle against Vader I found out. 3 of them distracted Vader and 2 of them caught him by surprise. And they would have killed him if she did not hesitate. Yeah jedi or not that was stupid of her.

Now for the inquisitors this guy was a grand inquisitor http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Malorum he was never a jedi and had a very short training period in the force considering the lifespan of the empire and when he was taken by Palpatine.

Well I think I misinterpreted what you were saying, I thought you were saying Swan was weak in combat (which she isn't) and that's why they lost. In short though it was basically infighting that caused them to lose.

I don't know much about the Inquisitors tbh but there were a few who were ex-Jedi, the others (IIRC) tended to be Dark Acolytes who received training and were then made Inquisitors.

Edited by PadsterPwns

Well I think I misinterpreted what you were saying, I thought you were saying Swan was weak in combat (which she isn't) and that's why they lost. In short though it was basically infighting that caused them to lose.

I don't know much about the Inquisitors tbh but there were a few who were ex-Jedi, the others (IIRC) tended to be Dark Acolytes who received training and were then made Inquisitors.

I agree that Swan is better then some of my examples of the very old republic era the KOTOR and SWTOR era like Kyra and probably Jessa but I can not agree with Jax Pavan he did killed some inquisitor but they where not all former jedi masters or padawans even and I doubt the ones he killed where that. And the fact that he tried to kill Vader was reckless, stupid and people died to save him from that mistake is that not true?

I mean Kyra at least managed to resist the emperor something not even Raven managed is that not impressive? And Jessa well she killed a sith lord by herself and defeated her bad side by herself.

Ashara was the best duelist in her class and she even defeated a jedi master in dueling.

Praven well do I really have to explain Praven?

And the others well we all know how awesome they where.

Edited by adormitul

Its really wasn't her fault so yes you was wrong.Before they subdued him he already killed 2 I believe. While you say stupid she was a Jedi Knight and wouldn't go against the Jedi Teaching no matter what.If that makes her stupid by not killing a defenseless opponent and commenting a Dark side action.What's the point of stopping a Monster if you just become one?That's what the person who killed her did he became a monster to stop a monster.In doing so sealed his own fate.

Have you heard of Grand Inquisitor Jerec and his 6 Dark Jedi?Each were Inquisitor and all was very powerful.Also as Pad mentioned some were former Jedi Knights and Padawan So they didn't need much training. Also others were Dark side Cultist who already had training in the way of the force and the Dark side.So again didn't need much training.Not to mention the Empire lasted a long Time buddy actually it never was defeated so your point is mute.

Its really wasn't her fault so yes you was wrong.Before they subdued him he already killed 2 I believe. While you say stupid she was a Jedi Knight and wouldn't go against the Jedi Teaching no matter what.If that makes her stupid by not killing a defenseless opponent and commenting a Dark side action.What's the point of stopping a Monster if you just become one?That's what the person who killed her did he became a monster to stop a monster.In doing so sealed his own fate.

Have you heard of Grand Inquisitor Jerec and his 6 Dark Jedi?Each were Inquisitor and all was very powerful.Also as Pad mentioned some were former Jedi Knights and Padawan So they didn't need much training. Also others were Dark side Cultist who already had training in the way of the force and the Dark side.So again didn't need much training.Not to mention the Empire lasted a long Time buddy actually it never was defeated so your point is mute.

Of course I know about Jerec and I also know that not all where like Jerec and his 6 dark jedi. By the way it lasted 32 years yeah that was a long living empire.

Also he and his 6 dark jedi got defeated by a new adept in the force if you forgot? How much did Katarn trained in the force before he defeated Jerec and his dark jedi?

Also about the other issue with Vader the point still stands she hesitated and they all died. Do you think Vader surrender for no reason or it was not a plan of his?

I agree that Swan is better then some of my examples of the very old republic era the KOTOR and SWTOR era like Kira and probably Jessa but I can not agree with Jax Pavan he did killed some inquisitor but they where not all former jedi masters or padawans even and I doubt the ones he killed where that. And the fact that he tried to kill Vader was reckless, stupid and people died to save him from that mistake is that not true?

I mean Kyra at least managed to resist the emperor something not even Raven managed is that not impressive? And Jessa well she killed a sith lord by herself and defeated her bad side by herself.

Ashara was the best duelist in her class and she even defeated a jedi master in dueling.

Praven well do I really have to explain Praven?

And the others well we all know how awesome they where.

Dude its Kira not Kyra how can you not spell her name right its so frecken simple.You can even check this site for the name what is wrong with you?

Yes Jax killed some Inquisitors and it doesn't matter what you think because you don't know their were some pretty accomplish inquisitors after him.Also You say trying to Vader was Reckless and people died but the same thing happened trying to protect Jaesa and the same thing with Ashara people died trying to stop our Characters so if you want to use that against Pavan you have to say the same for them.Also Vader was way more powerful than anyone they killed so not losing to him is way more impressive.

Dude Revan Resisted the Vit and the Dread lord for 300 years that's not very impressive.Also the story wants her to succumb to the Dark side fully that's what happened when you play the story Dark side she doesn't defeat her Dark side self unless you play lightsided.

Also Ferus Olin would defeat all three of them so what's your point.

Dude its Kira not Kyra how can you not spell her name right its so frecken simple.You can even check this site for the name what is wrong with you?

Yes Jax killed some Inquisitors and it doesn't matter what you think because you don't know their were some pretty accomplish inquisitors after him.Also You say trying to Vader was Reckless and people died but the same thing happened trying to protect Jaesa and the same thing with Ashara people died trying to stop our Characters so if you want to use that against Pavan you have to say the same for them.Also Vader was way more powerful than anyone they killed so not losing to him is way more impressive.

Dude Revan Resisted the Vit and the Dread lord for 300 years that's not very impressive.Also the story wants her to succumb to the Dark side fully that's what happened when you play the story Dark side she doesn't defeat her Dark side self unless you play lightsided.

Also Ferus Olin would defeat all three of them so what's your point.

Okay first of all my grammar sucks but you are not better at it then me when you get mad. Second Revan resisted Vit for 300 because the Jedi Exile was there for him for 300 years protecting him and empowering him.

Third I am not talking about succumbing to the dark side but resisting the emperor did she resisted the emperor even if you go dark side?

Yes I said Kyra instead of Kira can you believe it? So how accomplished where the inquisitors that where after Jax?

Of course I know about Jerec and I also know that not all where like Jerec and his 6 dark jedi. By the way it lasted 32 years yeah that was a long living empire.

Also he and his 6 dark jedi got defeated by a new adept in the force if you forgot? How much did Katarn trained in the force before he defeated Jerec and his dark jedi?

Also about the other issue with Vader the point still stands she hesitated and they all died. Do you think Vader surrender for no reason or it was not a plan of his?

No the Empire was never defeated dude have you every Read the EU.Their were Holdouts all over the Galaxy.How do you think the Fell Empire was formed out of no where get real.Do you even know about the Imperial Remnant that's the Empire.

No Vader was Clearly defeated did you even read the Comic?He lost.He was about to die than He killed Swan and than the storm troopers came in and killed the last 2.

Okay first of all my grammar sucks but you are not better at it then me when you get mad. Second Revan resisted Vit for 300 because the Jedi Exile was there for him for 300 years protecting him and empowering him.

Third I am not talking about succumbing to the dark side but resisting the emperor did she resisted the emperor even if you go dark side?

Yes I said Kyra instead of Kira can you believe it? So how accomplished where the inquisitors that where after Jax?

How powerful do you think the Exile is most of that was Revan she helped but it really wasn't just because of her.

Am talking about Jaesa She didn't resist the Dark side if you go Dark.Also Kira does but its more difficult for her since she doesn't have you to support her.No I really can't believe you spelled the name wrong I could see Jaesa but not Kira.

Well to become a Inquisitor you have to kill a Jedi knight/Master and most Senior Inquisitors as most who came after him was had to kill/turned multiple Jedi.I will post where they say that in a bit when I have time but am sure when Silenceo comes on he can post it if I haven't.

Also most Inquisitors were on par with Jedi masters and Knights at the time so they were pretty strong.

No the Empire was never defeated dude have you every Read the EU.Their were Holdouts all over the Galaxy.How do you think the Fell Empire was formed out of no where get real.Do you even know about the Imperial Remnant that's the Empire.

No Vader was Clearly defeated did you even read the Comic?He lost.He was about to die than He killed Swan and than the storm troopers came in and killed the last 2.

Its called the Imperial Remnant not the Galactic Empire for a reason. You can not say that it was the empire that is what remained of the empire. And if you know the EU so well then what happened to with the Inquisitorium after Palapatin died the second time of course? Did they trained new force adepts did they do anything?

And no he did not killed Swan but he killed the other 4 jedi there where 5 jedi against him 5 jedi.

The imperial remnant was ruled by warlords that fought each other more then they fought the Republic. How could that be a continuation of the Galactic Empire?

Edited by adormitul

How exactly are people who's task it is to hunt down Jedi supposed to be weaker than Jedi?

Are you serious? Have you not noticed how bad are they at their supposed job?

They drop like flies for gods sake look at their track record and you will see what I mean. Why will they be strong none of them ever proved that.

Be serious tell of some great feat that they did against the jedi. The best I found was 3 inquisitors managed to cut the arm of a jedi big deal.

Oh yeah there was 1 he manged to stab a jedi master that surrendered to him and was defensless and the other jedi maimed the said inquisitor. Yeah jedi killers my ***. That was luck and the jedi master died days later from injuries.

Edited by adormitul

Are you serious? Have you not noticed how bad are they at their supposed job?

They drop like flies for gods sake look at their track record and you will see what I mean. Why will they be strong none of them ever proved that.

Be serious tell of some great feat that they did against the jedi. The best I found was 3 inquisitors managed to cut the arm of a jedi big deal.

Oh yeah there was 1 he manged to stab a jedi master that surrendered to him and was defensless and the other jedi maimed the said inquisitor. Yeah jedi killers my ***. That was luck and the jedi master died days later from injuries.

Well there's Jerec and his crew, besides the Inquisitors won't do everything Jedi related when there are people like Starkiller and Vader around.

Well there's Jerec and his crew, besides the Inquisitors won't do everything Jedi related when there are people like Starkiller and Vader around.

True but unfortunately they are not doing much of anything. For example the inquisitors once woke up a dark jedi from the first jedi schism and that dark jedi killed 2 inquisitors until a third one took her by surprise and cut her arm.

Maybe they dealt with other issues and dangerous elements that are not force or jedi related. But jedi slayers they certainly where not because well they did not slay a lot of jedi.

True but unfortunately they are not doing much of anything. For example the inquisitors once woke up a dark jedi from the first jedi schism and that dark jedi killed 2 inquisitors until a third one took her by surprise and cut her arm.

Maybe they dealt with other issues and dangerous elements that are not force or jedi related. But jedi slayers they certainly where not because well they did not slay a lot of jedi.

Well Dark Jedi are pretty powerful in their own right and it's Arden Lyn who you're speaking of who is pretty powerful, but yeah always found it strange there weren't any stories with Inquisitors actually killing Jedi. Best they did was either contend with or give them trouble(though Tesla nearly killed Jax), though I will say that Legends Inquisitors > Canon Inquisitors right now.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Well Dark Jedi are pretty powerful in their own right and it's Arden Lyn who you're speaking of who is pretty powerful, but yeah always found it strange there weren't any stories with Inquisitors actually killing Jedi. Best they did was either contend with or give them trouble(though Tesla nearly killed Jax), though I will say that Legends Inquisitors > Canon Inquisitors right now.

I find how many Jedi survived the purge strange but I guess it shows how good the PT Jedi were. *Shrugs*

I guess the same could be said about the Jedi surviving the Inquisitors.

Edited by PadsterPwns

I find how many Jedi survived the purge strange but I guess it shows how good the PT Jedi were. *Shrugs*

I guess the same could be said about the Jedi surviving the Inquisitors.

In the KOTOR 2 era there where only a handful of Jedi that survived the purge but that was mostly because of Darth Nihilus well doing what he does best no order 66 can compare with someone who drains all life on a planet well except 1 life but well everybody makes mistakes. I mean only the Jedi exile and Bastila survived and Revan.

Not a lot of survivors. If not for the Jedi Exile I doubt there will have been a Jedi order in the future.

There where 9 we know for sure that without counting the Exile apprentices. Man that was a successful purge.

Edited by adormitul

In the KOTOR 2 era there where only a handful of Jedi that survived the purge but that was mostly because of Darth Nihilus well doing what he does best no order 66 can compare with someone who drains all life on a planet well except 1 life but well everybody makes mistakes. I mean only the Jedi exile and Bastila survived and Revan.

Not a lot of survivors. If not for the Jedi Exile I doubt there will have been a Jedi order in the future.

There where 9 we know for sure that without counting the Exile apprentices. Man that was a successful purge.

Different scenarios though, the OR Jedi were facing an enemy they knew and while an impressive enemy I don't think it compares to Order 66 and the Purge. When Jedi were killed by Order 66 it was because they had fought with the Clones by their side for 3 years and didn't know how their allegiance could change at an order, they trusted them making them more vulnerable. The Clones even note that, for some Jedi, they waited for the most advantageous moment as they knew that they couldn't kill them in a flat out fight, with some Clones going out of their way to make sure their Jedi commander/general was dead as they knew how skilled they were.

Different scenarios though, the OR Jedi were facing an enemy they knew and while an impressive enemy I don't think it compares to Order 66 and the Purge. When Jedi were killed by Order 66 it was because they had fought with the Clones by their side for 3 years and didn't know how their allegiance could change at an order, they trusted them making them more vulnerable. The Clones even note that, for some Jedi, they waited for the most advantageous moment as they knew that they couldn't kill them in a flat out fight, with some Clones going out of their way to make sure their Jedi commander/general was dead as they knew how skilled they were.

To be fair in the OR Jedi time there where quite efficient assassins look at Atton Rand of course he was a force sensitive and later jedi but still you got to admit dude had skill. One problem I have with the EU and the second jedi purge called the great jedi purge was that so many jedi survived there where about 30 that survived. It really puts the purge in a different life granted the mostly escape by luck and in some cases skills. But they did not had to fight a freaking wound in the force or a creature that never dies or specialized assassins that are trained specifically to kill them. The clones are soldiers and are not made with the purpose to kill jedi and for what they where they where quite efficient.