Alliance Influence

Xhelis

The buffs on star fortress scale with their levels. Also theres cheeves for reaching 20 with each, along with cartel coins

I think you get 20 coins for each alliance person and Achievements for getting level 20. Plus you get the same mount with some reskins on it custom to the 4 alliance people. 4 mounts total.

It's a long grind for very mediocre stuff. One of those things you only do once on one toon just to say you did it.

It's not worth grinding for its own sake IMO. But the supply crates also give companion gifts and legacy armor, so alliance influence is more of a side effect of collecting those. And the heroics are very fast too, I can easily do a couple while waiting for an ops night to start. Maybe it'll take months to get them to rank 20, but I'm not in a hurry. Edited by DataBeaver

I think you get 20 coins for each alliance person and Achievements for getting level 20. Plus you get the same mount with some reskins on it custom to the 4 alliance people. 4 mounts total.

It's a long grind for very mediocre stuff. One of those things you only do once on one toon just to say you did it.

I gotta agree with this. Maybe there is more down the road but for right now it really doesn't feel worth the grind. I get that end game grinds are common, but usually there is something in it for you. Just doesn't feel like you get much of anything for such a long, tedious grind.